微信:
oT88To
微信公众号:
凹凸凸成长日记
Chandler: Hey, hey, how was the first day?
你今天咋样?
Phoebe: Oh, excellent. Everyone was so so nice.
噢,太棒了!每个人都超级好!
Chandler: See? It pays another man who wears my shoes, me.
看见没?都沾我的光。
Phoebe: No, I didn’t tell anybody that I knew you.
没啊,我没告诉任何人我跟你认识。
Chandler: Why not?
为啥不呢?
Phoebe: Oh, cuz you know they don’t like you
噢,因为你晓得的他们都不喜欢你呀。
Chandler: What?
啥?
Phoebe: I thought you’d do that.
我以为你知道呀!
Chandler: No, who doesn’t like me?
不知道呀,谁不喜欢我啊?
Phoebe: Everyone. Except for, um, no, everyone.
所有人。除了,呃…不,所有人。
Chandler: What are you talking about?
你说啥?