R: Good afternoon. Welcome to Beijing Hotel. Can I help you, sir?下午好,欢迎入住北京宾馆,有什么可以帮您?
G: Well, I'd like to check in, please.好的,请给我办理入住手续
R: All right. Do you have a reservation with us, sir?好的,请问您有预定吗?
G: Sorry, I didn’t book any rooms before. I would like to know which standard room do you have ?对不起,我之前没定过房间,我想知道这里都有什么类型的房间?
R: Wait a moment, please. We have standard double room, and standard single room. What kind of room do you need?我们有标准双人间和标准单人间,请问您需要什么房间?
G :what's the price for standard double room?标间怎么收费?
R:oh,sir. The price for standard double room is 288 Yuan。
标准双人间288元一天
G:OK, I know now.I'd like to check in a standard double room.好的,我知道了,我就定双人间吧。
R: Sir,please show your ID ,just like driver's license, passport or ID card. 先生,请出示您的证件
G:Here you are.给你
R: Could you please fill in the registration card? 请填住宿登记卡
G: Sure. Here it is. Is it all right?好了,可以了吗?
R: Yes, thanks. Your room number is 302. Here is your key.
好的,谢谢!您的房间是302,这是钥匙。
G: Thank you. 谢谢!
R:You’re welcome.Good luck. 欢迎!祝您好运!