BGM:Ceiling Gazing, YOU GOT THE LOVE
Script: 你记得吉尔达吗\N{\fs}Do you remember Gilda?
..- 电影? - 不是 是吉尔达•布拉克\N{\fs}- The film? - No Gilda Black.
..那个我们都爱过的女孩\N{\fs}The girl that we were both in love with.
..吉尔达•布拉克?\N{\fs}Gilda Black?
..你提醒我是要干嘛\N{\fs}What are you ... Have to remind me up for?
..那都是一百年前的事了\N{\fs}That was a hundred years ago.
..对我而言 像是昨天的事\N{\fs}To me it seems like yesterday.
..我愿用我人生的二十年来换取和她上床\N{\fs}I would have given twenty years of my life to have slept with her.
..那真是蠢透了\N{\fs}Well that would've been a pretty stupid thing.
..吉尔达•布拉克并不值你人生的二十年\N{\fs}Guilda Black wasn't worth twenty years of life.
..她连一天都不值\N{\fs}She wasn't worth a single day.
..你怎么知道\N{\fs}How do you know?
..你和她上过床吗\N{\fs}Did you sleep with her?
..什么 你说什么\N{\fs}What? What did you say?
..你听到了\N{\fs}You heard me.
..年前 你发誓你从没和她上过床\N{\fs}Sixty years ago you swore you never slept with her ...
..因为尊重我对她的爱\N{\fs}... out of respect of my love for her.
..现在你却改口了\N{\fs}Now you've changed your tune.
..听着\N{\fs}Look...
..- 我有事要坦白 - 好吧 说吧\N{\fs}- I have something to confess. - Fine go ahead!
..真正的悲剧\N{\fs}The real tragedy ...
..相信我 真的是悲剧\N{\fs}And believe me it really is a tragedy ...
..就是我甚至不记得我有没和吉尔达•布拉克上过床\N{\fs}Is that I can't even remember if I slept with Gilda Black.
..- 你说真的? - 我发誓\N{\fs}- Are you serious? - I swear.
..我好奇记忆随着时间都发生了什么\N{\fs}I'm wondering what happens to your memory over time.
..我不记得我的家人了\N{\fs}I can't remember my family.
..我不记得\N{\fs}I don't remember...
..他们的面容 他们的谈吐\N{\fs}Their faces or how they talked.
..昨晚我在莱娜睡觉时看着她\N{\fs}Last night I was watching Lena while she was asleep.
..我想着成千上万个我以她父亲身份\N{\fs}And I was thinking about all the thousands of little things ...
..为她所做的小事情\N{\fs}... That I done for her as her father.
..我发现那些都是刻意而为 好让她长大时\N{\fs}And I done them deliberately so that she would remember them ...
..能够记得\N{\fs}... When she grows up.
..但最终\N{\fs}But in time ...
..她一样都不会记得\N{\fs}... She won't remember a single thing.
..巨大的努力 米克 你知道吗\N{\fs}Tremendous effort Mick you know.
..巨大的努力 米克\N{\fs}Tremendous efforts Mick.
..没有相应的结果\N{\fs}With a modest result.
过来看\N{\fs}Come look.
..听好了 你看见那边的山了吗\N{\fs}Now listen. Do you see that mountain over there?
..- 看见了 它很近 - 没错\N{\fs}- Yes. It looks very close. - Exactly.
..这是你年轻时看见的样子\N{\fs}This is what you see when you're young.
..一切看上去都很近\N{\fs}Everything seems really close.
..那就是未来\N{\fs}And that's the future.
..而现在...\N{\fs}And now...
..那是你年迈时看见的样子\N{\fs}And that's what you see when you're old.
..一切看上去都很远\N{\fs}Everything seems really far away.
..那就是过去\N{\fs}That's the past.