磨耳朵英语绘本原声- is your mama a llama?

磨耳朵英语绘本原声- is your mama a llama?

2016-07-25    06'14''

主播: 浛小朵英语屋

1009 7

介绍:
"Is your mama a llama?" I asked my friend Dave. “你的妈妈是驼羊吗?”我问朋友Dave。 
 
 
 "No, she is not," is the answer Dave gave. "不,她不是。"这是Dave的回答。 
 
 
 "She hangs by her feet, and she lives in a cave. I do not believe that's how llamas behave." “她用脚把自己挂起来,她在洞穴里面生活。我想那不是是驼羊的做法。” 
 
 
 "Oh," I said. "You are right about that. I think that your mama sounds more like a ..." “噢,”我说。“你说的没错。我觉得你的妈妈听起来更像一只...” 
 
 
 "Bat!" “蝙蝠!” 
 
 
 "Is your mama a llama?" I asked my friend Fred. “你的妈妈是驼羊吗?”我问朋友Fred。 
 "No, she is not," is what Freddy said. “不,她不是,”Freddy这样说。 
 
 
 "She has a long neck and white feathers and wings. I don't think a llama has all of those things." “她有长脖子、白色的羽毛和翅膀。我想驼羊没有有这些东西。” 
 "Oh," I said. "You don't need to go on. I think that your mama must be a ..." “噢,”我说。“你不需要再说下去了。我想你的妈妈一定是一只...” 
 
 
 
 "Swan!" “天鹅! 
 
 
 "Is your mama a llama?" I asked my friend Jane. “你的妈妈是驼羊吗?”我问朋友Jane。 
 "No, she is not," Jane politely explained. “不,她不是,”Jane礼貌地解释。 
 
 
 "She grazes on grass, and she likes to say, 'Moo!' I don't think that is what a llama would do." “她吃青草,她喜欢说‘哞’,我想驼羊不会这样做。” 
 "Oh," I said. "I understand, now. I think that your mama must be a..." “噢,”我说。“我现在明白了。我想你的妈妈一定是一只...” 
 
 
 
 "Cow!" “牛!” 
 
 
 "Is your mama a llama?" I asked my friend Clyde. “你的妈妈是驼羊吗?”我问朋友Clyde。 
 "No, she is not," is how Clyde replied. “不,她不是,”Clyde这样回答。 
 
 
 "She's got flippers and whiskers and eats fish all day... I do not think llamas act quite in that way." “她有鳍和须,她整天吃鱼...我想驼羊不会做这些事情。” 
 "Oh," I said. "I'm begining to feel that your mama must really be a..." “噢,”我说。“我开始觉得你的妈妈一定是一头...” 
 
 
 
 "Seal!" “海豹!” 
 
 
 "Is your mama a llama?" I asked my friend Rhonda. “你的妈妈是驼羊吗?”我问朋友Rhonda。 
 "No, she is not," is how Rhonda responded. “不,她不是,”Rhonda这样答复。 
 
 
 "She's got big hind legs and a pocket for me... So I don't think a llama is what she could be." “她有大的后腿和装我的袋子...所以我想驼羊不能像她这样。” 
 "Oh," I said. "That is certainly true. I think that your mama's a..." “噢,”我说。“当然不能。我觉得你的妈妈是一只...” 
 
 
 
 "Kangoroo!" “袋鼠!” 
 
 
 "Is your mama a llama?" I asked my friend Llyn. “你的妈妈是驼羊吗?”我问朋友Llyn。 
 
 
 "Oh, Lloyd, don't be silly!" Llyn said with a grin. “噢,Lloyd,不要犯傻了!”Llyn边说边露出牙齿笑。 
 "My mama has big ears, long lashes, and fur... And you, of all people, should know about her!" “我的妈妈有双大耳朵、长眼睫毛和皮毛...而你,应该是对她最清楚不过的。” 
 
 
 "Our mamas belong to the same herd, and you, know all about llamas, 'cause you are one, too!" “我们的妈妈同属一个牧群,你,知道所有关于驼羊的,因为你也正是其中一分子!” 
 "Yes, you are right," I said to my friend “嗯,你说得对,”我对我的朋友说。 
 
 
 "My mama's a ..." “我的妈妈是一头...” 
 
 
 "Llama!" “驼羊!” 
 And this is ... 故事到此... THE END 结束