感谢主播明镜 FM3864375
如何让你遇见我 May Buddha let us meet
在我最美丽的时刻 为这 in my most beautiful hours,
我已在佛前 求了五百年 I have prayed for it for five hundred years.
求他让我们结一段尘缘
佛于是把我化作一棵树 Buddha made me a tree
长在你必经的路旁 By the path you may take.
阳光下慎重地开满了花 In full blossoms I&`&m waiting in the sun
朵朵都是我前世的盼望 Every flower carrying my previous hope.
当你走近 请你细听 As you are near, Listen carefully
那颤抖的叶是我等待的热情 The quivering leaves are my waiting zeal,
而当你终于无视地走过 As you pass by the tree without noticing me.
在你身后落了一地的 朋友啊 那不是花瓣 My friend, Upon the ground behind you Is not the fallen petals
是我凋零的心 But my withered heart.