《吸血鬼日記》前情提要
Previously on The Vampire Diaries 12
一個多世紀以來 For over a century 13
我都秘密地活著
I have lived in secret until now. 14
我知道這很冒險 但我必須要認識她
I know the risk but I have to know her. 15
我叫埃琳娜 I'm Elena. 16
我叫斯特凡 I'm Stefan. 17
我知道 I know. 18
我是達蒙 斯特凡的哥哥
I'm Damon, Stefan's brother. 19
你沒告訴我你有個兄弟
You didn't tell me that you had a brother. 20
在她身旁 進入她的世界
Being around her, being in her world? 21
讓你覺得自己還活著是么
Does it make you feel alive? 22
他跟我說了你的前女友 凱瑟琳
He told me about your ex, Katherine? 23
她傷了你的心
She broke your heart. 24
那是很久以前的事了
That was a long time ago. 25
我給你她的手機號
I'm gonna give you Elena's cell number. 26
你到底想干什么
What are you up to? 27
我也正在想呢 而你就要 That's for me to know and for you to...dot dot dot. 28
我一直希望再見到你
I was hoping I'd see you again. 29
早上好 Good morning. 30
求你 Please... 31
不要 Don't. 32
不要這么做 Don't do that. 33
不 不 No! no! 34
不 No! 35
離我遠點兒 不要
Get away from me! No! 36
我們完全可以換個方式開頭
This could have gone a completely different way. 37
我不是說別和那家伙約會
I'm not saying don't date the guy. 38
我只是建議你慢慢來
I'm just saying take it slow. 39
你可是那個鼓勵我主動一點的人
You were the one who said to go for it. 40
現在我建議你慢慢來
Now I'm saying take it slow. 41
你為什么變卦了
Why the about-face?
1
42
這不是變卦
It's not an about-face. 43
在你的高中生涯里
You're single for the first time 44
你可是第一次切換到單身狀態
In your entire high school career. 45
這可是三心二意的最佳時機
It's the perfect time to play the field. 46
是啊 因為我就是這樣的女孩 Oh, because I'm so that girl. 47
說真的 你是不是有什么事隱瞞
Seriously, what are you not saying? 48
都是蠢話 It's stupid. 49
邦妮 Bonnie... 50
-什么 -有話直說
- What? - Spit it out. 51
我無意中碰到斯特凡
I accidentally touched Stefan 52
感應到了很多負面的能量
And got a really bad feeling. 53
是什么 Is that it? 54
邦妮 Bonnie. 55
就是特別的不好 It was bad bad! 56
又是你那套女巫巫術
Is the whole witch mojo thing again? 57
要知道 我只是擔心你
1/17页
You know what? I'm just concerned. 58
最好的朋友新交了男朋友
This is me expressing concern 59
我只是想表示一下關心
About my best friend's new boyfriend. 60
我很感激你這么做 真的
And I love you for it, I do. 61
但是我感覺很好 But I feel good. 62
今年過得很艱辛
It's been a hard year, 63
而現在 我開始有希望
And I'm starting to kind of feel like 64
覺得生活又恢復正常了
Things are getting back to normal again. 65
要知道 斯特凡起了絕大部分的作用
And you know what? Stefan is a big part of that. 66
我太厲害了 搞到了兩張 I rock. I scored 2 tickets 67
周六晚上裝腔作勢樂隊的票
To the Posers Saturday night. 68
他們會在"爛醉"酒吧唱歌
They're playing at the Rat. 69
祝你和泰勒玩得開心
You and Tyler have fun. 70 別這樣
Don't be like that. 71
來吧 我想和你去
Come on. I want you to go. 72
你怕別人知道
You're not worried everyone's going to know 73
你和一個吸粉的怪胎鬼混嗎
You're screwing the stoner geek? 74
不對 大家已經知道了
Oh, wait-- everyone already knows. 75
以后再也不會這樣的
Yeah. But it's not like that anymore, 76
所以我們可以成為朋友 然后出去玩
So now we can be friends and just hang. 77
告訴我 是為了毒品嗎
Tell me something, was it the drugs? 78
你和我睡覺是為了搞到毒品嗎
Were you sleeping with me because of the drugs? 79
去你的 Screw you. 80
說來聽聽 那到底是為了什么 No, if there's another reason, 81
我洗耳恭聽
Please, I'm all ears. 82
早上好 埃琳娜
Good morning, Elena. 83
早上好 邦妮
Good morning, Bonnie. 84
你好 我要去找卡羅琳
Hey, um, I gotta find Caroline. 85
她沒接電話
She's not answering her phone.
2
86
那一會見
So I'll see you guys later. 87
邦妮 等等 Bonnie, wait... 88
她不怎么喜歡我
She doesn't like me very much. 89
她還不了解你
She doesn't know you. 90
她是我最好的朋友 她只是擔心我
She's my best friend. She's just looking out for me. 91
如果她理解你了 But when she does, 92
她會喜歡你的
She will love you. 93
看 Look-- 94
埃琳娜和他的新男友在那邊
There's Elena and her new boyfriend. 95
他們在做什么呢
Now, what are they doing? 96
他們在散步
Oh, they're walking, 97
走啊 走啊
Walking, walking. 98
對 一直走到日落
Yep. Right into the sunset. 99
你真渾蛋 You're a dick. 100
而你就傻站在這里 活像七個小侏儒
While you just stand there looking like one
2/17页
of those 101 之一
Little yard trolls. 102
是小矮人 Gnomes. 103
我知道該怎么辦了
Here's what we're going to do. 104
你今晚有空嗎
Are you free tonight? 105
-有空 -太好了 - Yes. - Perfect. 106
晚飯 在我家 八點鐘 Dinner, my house. 8:00. 107
你 我 和邦妮
You, me, and bonnie. 108
你們花些時間了解下彼此
You two will spend some quality time. 109
之后她就知道你有多棒了 And she'll get to see what a great guy you are. 110
任務達成
Mission accomplished. 111
我還能做什么呢 泰
What am II supposed to do, Ty? 112
她已經做出選擇了 She made her choice. 113
讓她知道她選錯了
Let her know she made the wrong one. 114
你要干什么
What are you doing?
115
泰 不要 泰 不要 Ty, don't. Ty, don't! 116
泰 不要 Ty! Don't! 117 泰 Ty! 118
那一投太絕了
That throw was insane. 119
我不知道你會玩橄欖球
I didn't know you played football. 120
以前打 很久以前了
I used to. It was a long time ago. 121
那你怎么不試著加入球隊呢
So why don't you try out for the team? 122 沒想過
Yeah, I don't think so. 123
你不喜歡橄欖球嗎
So you don't like football? 124
不 我很喜歡橄欖球 是項很棒的運動
No, I love football. I think it's a great sport. 125
不過現在的情況是 But in this case, 126
我覺得是橄欖球不喜歡我
I don't think football likes me. 127
你看到泰勒的舉動了
You saw Tyler over there, 128
你我也都知道馬特怎么想的
And we both know how Matt feels. 129
他們不了解你
3
They don't know you. 130
對他們來說 你是個神秘又孤僻的人
To them, you're mysterious loner guy. 131
跟大家融洽一點又沒什么害處 Wouldn't hurt to be part of. 132
-交點朋友 -比如說那個
- Make some friends. - Says the girl 133
在墓地寫日記來打發時間的女孩啊
Who spends her alone time writing in a cemetery. 134
拜托 我可不是個只會
Hey, come on. There's more to me than just 135
膩在墓地郁悶的女孩 Gloomy graveyard girl. 136
還有個截然不同的埃琳娜你還沒見識過呢
There's a whole other Elena that you have yet to meet. 137
哪里都有她的影子 積極得很
She was into everything, very busy. 138
我很想見見她啊
Well, I look forward to meeting her. 139
什么時候呢
And when will that be? 140
快了 Soon. 141
她正在安排呢
She's working on it. 142
第二次世界大戰結束于... World war Ⅱ ended in... 143
有人知道點什么嗎
3/17页
Anyone got anything? 144
黃同學 1945年 Miss Juan? 1945. 145
小道消息 FYI... 146
我們的球隊遜斃了 他們可以指望你 Our team sucks. They could use you. 147
-不行 -偷襲珍珠港事件 - Can't. - Pearl Harbor. 148
我是個獨行俠 I'm a loner. 149
吉爾伯特小姐 Miss Gilbert? 150
珍珠港事件 Pearl Harbor? 151
1941年12月7日 December 7,1941. 152
謝謝啊 吉爾伯特小姐 Thank you, Miss Gilbert. 153
不客氣 Anytime. 154
很好 Very well. 155
柏林墻倒塌是什么時候
The Fall of the Berlin Wall. 156
1989年 1989. 157
我對日期很敏感的 老師 I'm good with dates, sir. 158
是嗎 Are you? 159
有多敏感 How good? 160
說出事件發生年份 Keep it to the year.
161
民權法案的頒布 Civil Rights Act. 162
1964年 1964. 163
約翰·F·肯尼迪遇刺
John F. kennedy Assassination. 164
1963年 1963. 165
-馬丁·路德·金遇刺 -1968年 - Martin Luther king. - '68. 166
-林肯遇刺 -1865年 - Lincoln. - 1865. 167
-羅伊訴韋德案 -1973年 - Roe VS. Wade. - 1973. 168
布朗控訴托皮卡教育委員會案 Brown VS. Board. 169
1954年 1954. 170
葛底斯堡之役
The Battle of Gettysburg. 171
1863年 1863. 172
朝鮮戰爭 Korean War. 173
1950至1953年 1950 to 1953. 174
錯了 朝鮮戰爭是52年結束的 Ha! it ended in '52. 175
事實上 老師
Uh, actually, sir, 176 是53年
4
It was '53. 177
誰來查一下
Look it up,somebody. 178
快 Quickly. 179
是1953年 It was 19...53. 180
你怎么會都知道呢
How did you know all of that? 181
年復一年的填字游戲
Years and years of crossword puzzles. 182
這是獨行俠專屬游戲 It's a loner thing. 183
干得漂亮 干得漂亮 Nice job! Nice job! 184
洛克伍德先生 你有在行的嗎
Mr. Lockwood, is there anything you're good at? 185
因為這不是歷史課
'Cause it isn't history, 186
也不是什么該死的防守戰
And it sure as hell isn't defending the ball! 187
是 教練 Yes, coach. 188
再來一次 Now do it again! 189
天啊 你來了
Oh, my god! You're here! 190
是啊 我可不想郁悶一輩子
Yep. I can't be sad girl forever. 191
讓一切恢復正常的唯一辦法就是 The only way to get things back to the way they
4/17页
were 192
去做原來做的事
Are to do things that were. 193
你今晚來我家吃飯吧
Oh, and you're coming to dinner tonight. 194
我嗎 I am? 195
你 我 還有斯特凡 You and me and Stefan. 196
你得給他個機會表現一下
You have to give him a chance. 197
今晚不行 Tonight's no good. 198
你看到卡羅琳了嗎
Have you seen Caroline? 199
我給她發了無數條短信了
I texted her like a hundred times. 200
別轉移話題 邦妮·貝內特
Don't change the subject, Bonnie Bennett. 201
你今晚一定得來
You're going to be there. 202
好吧 我會去的 Fine. I'll go. 203
很好 Good. 204
學校球隊的選拔賽是去年春天
Varsity trials were last spring, 205
塞爾瓦托先生 Mr. Salvatore. 206
我當時還沒來這里 教練 I wasn't here then, sir.
207
就我來說你現在也不存在
And you're not here now, as far as I'm concerned. 208
唐納先生 我知道我倆
Mr. Tanner, I realize that you and I 209
沒能開個好頭
Didn't get off to the best start, 210
我想為此向您道歉
And I want to apologize for that. 211
我以前打過橄欖球
I've played football before. 212
通常是外接手 而且我打得很棒
Wide receiver, mostly, and I'm pretty good. 213
我不會問你誰贏了71年的超級杯賽
Well, I won't be asking you who won the super bowl in '71. 214
71年是... '71 was the... 215
抱歉 我懂了 教練
Sorry. I.. I understand that, sir. 216
我想看看你怎么被打得屁滾尿流
Just to see you get knocked on your ass. 217
去借套行頭吧
Borrow some gear. 218
去啊 Go! 219
在我改變主意之前 再來一次
Before I change my mind. Let's run it again! 220
先搶我女朋友 現在又來球隊插一腳 First my girlfriend, now the team? 221
5
哥們兒 這可是個機會
Dude, this is an opportunity. 222
橄欖球可是項身體接觸的運動 Football's a contact sport. 223
有時難免有人受傷
Sometimes people get hurt. 224
說真的 卡羅琳上哪去了
Seriously, where is Caroline? 225
我不知道 這可不像她
I don't know. It's not like her. 226
再打給她試試 Try her again. 227
天哪 Oh, my god. 228
那肯定是那天在餐廳的神秘男子吧
That must be the mystery guy from the grill.