Do not stand at my grave and weep.
不要站在我墓前哭泣
I am not there. I do not sleep.
我不在那儿,我没有睡去
I am a thousand winds that blow.
我是耳边抚过的千缕春风
I am the diamond glints on snow.
我是雪上闪耀的点点晶芒
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
我是熟谷上的阳光,灿烂
I am the gentle autumn rain.
我是秋日里的细雨,无怅
When you awaken in the morning’s hush
当你在寂静的黎明中醒来
I am the swift uplifting rush
你会看到我在展翅高飞
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
就如自由盘旋的鸟儿般安祥
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
就如,黑夜里那柔和的星光
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
不要站在我的墓前哭泣
I am not there. I did not die.
我不在那里,我没有睡去