一切Have you...
就绪了吗?Have you got everything you need?
或许再买点花Perhaps more flowers.
我觉得他们干得不错,你说呢?I think they did a fine job, don&`&t you?
太美了Beautiful.
会不会有点过头了?You think it&`&s too much?
我觉得符合你要求I think it&`&s what you want.
我也这么想I think so too.
我不能…I can&`&t...
一天都等着wait all day.
我要走了I&`&m leaving.
别傻了,再有两分钟就四点了Don&`&t be silly. It&`&s two minutes to 4.
没人来喝茶No one&`&s coming to tea! It&`&s too...
是她!It&`&s her!
我最亲爱的,这儿真是你的家吗?Is this absolutely where you live, my dearest one?
是啊,这儿适合我住Yes, it suits me.
我干嘛…Why did I have...
非得一个人来呀? 你是不是爱上我了?to come alone? Are you in love with me?
这就是卡拉维城堡的秘密It&`&s the secret of Carraway Castle.
- 让你的司机开走吧 - 一小时后回来…- Tell your chauffeur to go far away. - Come back in an hour...
福尔蒂Ferdie.
他叫福尔蒂His name is Ferdie.
天啊!My goodness.
我真不敢相信I can&`&t believe it.
你是不是直接抢劫了一间暖房过来?You... Did you ransack a greenhouse?
他肯定是爱死我了He is in love with me.
劳驾Would you?
真可笑That&`&s funny.
什么东西可笑?What&`&s funny?
你在干嘛?What are you doing?
我当然很高兴再见到你I&`&m certainly glad to see you again.
我…Hi. I&`&m...
我也很高兴I&`&m certainly glad to see you, as well.