给你
Here.
可我给你了, 是你的了
But I gave it to you, it's yours.
我看搁你那儿要比我这儿安全点
I think it'll be saver with you, just as are we.
刚才丢在花园里, 我急疯了, 总算找着了
I dropit in the garden moment ago, I was finding it until I found it again.
我看还是放在你身边好
I think you'd better have it from now on, because...
我看还是放在你身边好
now we are both, as they said, one...
我们俩谁收着不都一样?
Really doesn't matter which one keeps it, doesn&`&t it?
它给我运气
It brought me luck.
现在也会给你了
Now it will bring you luck
我给你保存, 罗伊
I&`&ll keep it for you, Roy.
我累了, 亲爱的
I&`&m tired, darling.
是的, 你好像累了
Yes, you look tired.
辛苦一天了
Penestratenous day for you, darling.
晚安, 亲爱的
Good night, darling.
再会, 亲爱的
Good bye, darling.
干嘛再会, 一会儿就天亮了
Why good-bye, it's only for a morning...
因为每次跟你分手就像小小的永别
Because every parting from you, is... is like a little eternality.
我也有这种感觉
That's the way I feel too.
再会!
Good bye!
再会! 多愁善感的人
Good bye! Little sentimentalist!
明天, 整天都属于我们的
Tomorrow, all day for ourselves!
是啊 亲爱的
Yes, my love.
等着我
Wait for me!