让我们一起漫享抖森迷人的声音!
微信公众号:ibillenglish
推荐我最敬爱的比尔老师的第一本著作《英语单词记忆的终极奥秘》,学英语必读书,帮你解决所有英语问题!
百度网盘下载地址:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1mhV3yPE 。
百度搜索也可找到这本书哦!愿你尽享世间美好!!!
Sonnet 130
My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun;我情妇的眼睛一点不像太阳
Coral is far more red than her lips' red; 珊瑚比她的嘴唇还要红得多
If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun; 雪若算白,她的胸就暗褐无光
If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head. 发若是铁丝,她头上铁丝婆娑
I have seen roses damask'd, red and white,我见过红白的玫瑰,轻纱一般
But no such roses see I in her cheeks; 她颊上却找不到这样的玫瑰;
And in some perfumes is there more delight Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.
有许多芳香非常逗引人喜欢, 我情妇的呼吸并没有这香味
I love to hear her speak, yet well I know That music hath a far more pleasing sound;
我爱听她谈话,可是我很清楚 音乐的悦耳远胜于她的嗓子;
I grant I never saw a goddess go;我承认从没有见过女神走路
My mistress, when she walks, treads on the ground:我情妇走路时候却脚踏实地:
And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare As any she belied with false compare.
可是,我敢指天发誓,我的爱侣 胜似任何被捧作天仙的美女。