(M代表妈妈,D代表爸爸,C代表孩子)
M:Do you know how to play Simon Says?
(你知道怎样玩“老师说”吗?)
C:I forgot how to play.
(我忘记怎样玩了)
M:Mommy will tell you again. Listen to it.
(妈妈再告诉你一次,听好)
M:It’s simple. Just do what Simon says.
(很简单,做出老师说的动作就好)
M:When Simon says, “Close your eyes,” you do it.
(当我说“老师说,闭上眼睛”,你就要照做)
M:But when I just say, don’t listen to me.
(但是如果只是我说的话,就不用听)
M:Let’s start. Listen carefully.
(开始了,仔细挺好)
M:Simon says, “Clap your hands.”
(老师说:“拍手“)
M:Good job.
(很好)
M:Let’s start again. “Raise your right leg.”
(再来一次, “抬起你的右腿”)
M:Oops, the order didn’t start with “Simon says.”
(哦, 命令没用从“老师说”开始)
M:Then you will lose.
(那么,你输了)
M:The loser should do the hip roll dance.
(输的人要摇屁股跳舞)
M:Simon says, “Turn around!”
(老师说:“转圈!”)
M:Simon says, “Touch your ears!”
(老师说:“摸耳朵!”)
M:Simon says, “Open your mouth!”
(老师说:“张嘴!”)
M:Simon says, “Put your left hand up!”
(老师说:“举起左手!”)
M:Simon says, “Shake your hips!”
(老师说:“摇屁股!”)
C:Oh, I got mixed up.
(哦,我搞糊涂了)
C:Again, again. I can do well this time.
(再一次,再一次,这次我可以做得很好)
M:Pay attention and act.
(想好再行动)
M:Now you’re it.
(这次轮到你当老师)
M:Simon says, “Clap your hands!”
(老师说:“拍手!”)
M:Did you think Mommy would get tricked?
(你以为妈妈会被骗吗?)
M:Oops, Mommy lost.
(哦,妈咪输了)
M:I have to do the hip dance.
(我要用屁股跳舞啦)
C:Mom, you’re funny.
(妈,你好搞笑哦)
喜欢【不不园亲子口语】专辑的朋友,欢迎关注不不园微信公众帐号:mybookbook
践行亲子英语,不不园与您同行。