《We are good people but why don't we shoe it》
译:我们是外冷内热的人
old lover, you miss me
我曾经的爱人,你一定还在想着我
over the ocean, I hope this finds you well
跨过大洋, 我希望可以看见你过得很好
warm sun on my back,the earth on its axis
温暖的阳光撒在我的背上,地球仍沿着它的轴旋转
the violence when we met
我想起我们曾经相遇时的激情
we're good people but why don't we show it?
我们是很好的人,可为什么我们都不愿将它展现出来呢?
dead birds on the stairwell
鸟儿在交错搭支的巢中死去
some ugly morning,fell from their nests
某个丑陋的早晨,它们从窝里掉了下来
no, don't tell your parents
不,不要告诉你的父母
when we start sharing each other's beds
我们开始共享同一张床
we're good people but why don't we show it?
我们是很好的人,可为什么我们都不愿将它展现出来呢?
I want to raise dogs
我多想养狗
dogs and money
多想能拥有属于我自己的狗和足够的钱
Stop threatening to leave town
这样就不会被迫离开城镇
and I'll stop running
我也将不必生活在狼狈之中
We're good people but why don't we show it?
我们是很好的人,可为什么我们都不愿将它展现出来呢?