翻译中英双字
Oh mother,I just moved in this week and
I can't wait for you to see it.
妈,我这周刚搬进来,我真是迫不及待让你来看看
No,I have a flatmate.His name is Fseddie.
不,我还有一个室友,叫做弗莱迪
He's the sweetest man you'll ever meet
with a kind for everyone.✨
他是你见过的最好的男人对每个人都像春风般温暖
I know you want me to get married .
Don't worry,I'll.
我知道你想让我结婚,别担心,我会的。
It just might make a bit of time.
只是需要再等等。
Yes,I promise I'll call every day,kisses!
好的,我保证每天给你打电话,亲亲
Was that your mother?
那是你妈妈吗?
I wanted to say hello.When am I going to get to meet her?I'm sure I love her.
我还想打个招呼呢,
我什么时候能见到她?我相信我一定会很喜欢她的
Oh,you 'll .I just know it.😌
哦你一定会的,我相信一定会。
She wants me to get married.Isn't that sweet?
她想让我结婚,多么美好啊?
So ,you haven't told her about us?😅
所以你没跟你妈说咱们俩的事呗?
Not yet .Next time I talk to her.
目前还没,下次我会告诉她的。
You'll have to tell her you're never getting married.
你得告诉她,你永远不会结婚的。😏
Don't say never,Freddie.Anything can happen.
别说永远啊弗莱迪,一切皆有可能。😀
After all you are going to be a famous actor.
毕竟,你会成为一名大明星
And I'm going to be...something amazing.
而我也会有耀眼的成就。🌝
Oh,you already are.
哦,你已经很耀眼了。
I think I'll pop the kettle on.
我去烧壶茶🍵吧。
No,let me get it.
不用,让我来吧。
I don't want you to feel you have to wait on me.
我不想让你觉得你必须服侍我。
No.I like getting your tea.
不 我喜欢帮你泡茶。
Will we always be this happy ?💓
我们会一直这么幸福吗?
For ever and ever❤️. Oh and not so much sugar in it this time,OK?(大爷躺)
永永远远。哦,对了,这次不要放那么多糖了。
Oh,right🙂(神秘的微笑)
Maybe you should make it yourself ,then(小声bb抱怨🌚) 不如你自己来泡吧
You say something?🙂🙂🙂(神秘的微笑)
你刚刚鬼鬼祟祟说什么呢?👀
I heard a hissing lisp.🌚
我听到斯斯的牢骚声...
as if homosexual balloon was slowly leaking air.
像一只“基球”在漏气一样🙂
Well,you would be the expert on things that filled with air.你对于“充气”的东西显然是专家吗
Listen to us,What are we doing??😱
听听我们,我们这是在干嘛呢??
I have no idea,I''m so sorry
我也不知道我,对不起。
Swear we'll never do that again.⭐️
快发誓我们永远也不会这样了!
I swear. 我发誓。
Still waiting on that tea.(挑眉)
我还正等着茶呢🍵
Tick-tock! 快点!
Of course.当然→_→
What an arsehole.小声抱怨
(真是个大混蛋(;≥皿≤))
I heard that! 💩
我听到了!