How I wish I could surrender my soul;
多想我可以交出我的灵魂,
Shed the clothes that b.e my skin;
退下衣服裸露肌肤,
See the liar that burns within my needing.
看那谎言者在我心中燃烧,
How I wish I'd chosen darkness from cold.
多想我可以选择寒日里的黑暗,
How I wish I had screamed out loud,
多想我可以大声的呼喊,
Instead I've found no meaning.
但我发现已经没有意义,
I guess it's time I run far, far away;
我想是时候远远的离开,
find.fort in pain,
安抚无边的伤痛,
All pleasure's the same:,
所有的快乐都一样,
it just keeps me from trouble
它们使我远离烦扰和哀愁,
Hides my true shape, like Dorian Gray.
藏起真实的我,就像Dorian Gray