By The Sea
(Lovett)Ooh, Mr. Todd
啊,托德先生
I'm so happy
我太开心了
I could
我甚至可以
Eat you up
一口吞掉你
I really could
我真的可以哦
You know what I'd like to do, Mr. Todd?
托德先生,你知道我想要干什么吗
What I dream?
我的梦想是什么?
If the business stays as good
如果生意兴隆
Where I'd really like to go?
我想要去哪里呢?
In a year, or so?
大概在一年左右?
Don't you wanna know?
-你想知道吗?
-当然,Do you really wanna know?
-你真的想知道吗?
-是的
By the sea, Mr. Todd, that's life I covet
在海边,那是我向往的生活
By the sea, Mr. Todd, Oh, I know you'd love it
在海边,我知道你也会喜欢
You and me, Mr. T, we could be alone
你和我,亲爱的托德,只属于我们的二人世界
In a house what we'd almost own
在一个属于我们的大房子里
Down by the sea
在海边
(Todd)Anthing you say...随你就好,(Lovett)Wouldn't that be smashing?
我希望这真的可以实现
Think how snug it'll be, underneath our flannel
我们可以怎么舒服怎么来,脚下垫着法兰绒地毯
When it's just you and me and the English Channel
我们携手,跨越英吉利海峡
In our cozy retreat, kept all neat and tidy
把这里打扫一遍,然后我们离开这里
We'll have chums over every Friday
我们在周五可以和密友整天畅谈
By the sea
就在海边
Don't you love the weather?
你喜不喜欢那边的天气?
By the sea
在海边
We'll grow old together
让我们一起变老吧
By the seaside
就在海边
By the beautiful sea
就在那美丽的海边
It'll be so quiet
除了浪涛,寂静无比
That who'll come by it
不会有人打扰我们的
Except a seagull? Oh, oh!
当然,除了海鸥
We shouldn't try it
我们先把我们的爱合法化
Until it's legal for two
然后再尝试这些
But a seaside wedding could be devised
但我们的婚礼可以在海边举行
My rumple bedding, legitimized
在我们的婚礼上
My eyelids'll flutter
当时我的眼睛一定会抖个不停
I'll turn into butter
心会像黄油一样融化
The moment I mutter," I do!"
那一刻我一定会说:“我愿意!”
Down by the sea
就在海边
Married nice and proper
我们结婚吧
By the sea
就在海边
Bring along your chopper
也带上你的剃刀
To the seaside
去到海边
By the beautiful sea
去到那美丽的地方
💗Johanna
And in that darkness when I'm blind,With what I can't forget
就算到耄耋之年,我也不会忘掉你
And though I'll think of you, I guess,Until the day I die
你永远在我的心里,直到我安息入土
I think I miss you less and less,As every day goes by
时间是个良药,也许会治愈我吧
If only angels could prevail,We'd be the way we were
如果天使能够打败恶魔,我们的日子也许能回到从前
Another bright red day
明天会比今天更美好
We learn, Johanna, to say
我们总要学会去说
Goodbye
再见了
I'll steal,you
然而总有一日 我会把你偷走的
感谢收听 本期节目!👏👏👏