My mistress&`& eyes are nothing like the sun,
我的爱人的眼睛一点不象太阳
Coral is far more red than her lips&`& red,
珊瑚比她的嘴唇还要红得多
If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun,
雪若算白,她的胸就暗褐无光
If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head.
发若是铁丝,她头上铁丝婆娑
I have seen roses damask&`&d, red and white,
我见过红白的玫瑰,轻纱一般
but no such roses see i in her cheeks;
她颊上却找不到这样的玫瑰
and in some perfumes is there more delight
有许多芳香非常逗引人喜欢
than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.
我的爱人的呼吸并没有这香味
I love to hear her speak, yet well I know
我爱听她谈话,可是我很清楚
that music hath a far more pleasing sound.
音乐的悦耳远胜于她的嗓子
I grant I never saw a goddess go,
我承认从没有见过女神走路
my mistress, when she walks, treads on the ground,
我的爱人走路时候却脚踏实地
and yet, by heaven, I think my love is rare
可是,我敢指天发誓,我的爱侣
as any she belied with false compare.
胜似任何被捧作天仙的美女
————————————————————————
微信订阅: 小艾绒刘嫄 (xiaoairongliuyuan)
微博:小艾绒刘嫄
新书宣传《以绽末蔓情》——刘嫄
只有“没关注过”的人,没有“曾经关注过”的人。