「微信」搜索关注[followmeapp],查看更多有趣实用的中英双语节目。
---
英语学习笔记:
groom [ɡruːm] n. 马夫
chop [tʃɑːp] v. 劈,砍
blossom ['blɑːsəm] n. 花,开花
blessedness ['blesɪdnəs] n. 拥抱
brilliant ['brɪljənt] adj. 杰出的
eventually [ɪ'ventʃuəli] adv. 最终
spouse [spaʊs] n. 配偶
原文对照:
From tomorrow on, I will be a happy person;
从明天起,做一个幸福的人
Grooming, chopping, and traveling all over the world.
喂马,劈柴,周游世界
From tomorrow on, I will care foodstuff and vegetables,
从明天起,关心粮食和蔬菜
I have a house, towards the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.
我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花开
From tomorrow on, I will write to each of my dear ones,
从明天起,和每一个亲人通信
Telling them of my happiness,
告诉他们我的幸福
What the lightening of blessedness has told me,
那幸福的闪电告诉我的
I will spread it to each of them.
我将告诉每一个人
And give a warm name for every river and every mountain.
给每一条河每一座山取一个温暖的名字
Strangers, I will also give you my well-wishing.
陌生人,我也为你祝福
May you have a brilliant future!
愿你有一个灿烂的前程
May you lovers eventually become spouse!
愿你有情人终成眷属
May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!
愿你在尘世获得幸福
I only wish to face the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.
我也愿面朝大海,春暖花开