瞧You see...
她必须告诉汤姆,她根本没爱过他she has to tell Tom that she never loved him.
什么?What?
是的Yes.
然后我们可以去路易斯维尔她父母的家Then we can go back to Louisville to her parents&`& house.
她父母是很可爱的老人,老弟 我们会…Her parents are lovely people, old sport. We&`&ll be...
在那里结婚married there.
听着…See...
黛茜和我会重新开始 好象五年前的我们一样See, Daisy and I are gonna start over just as if it were five years ago.
我不会太过要求她I wouldn&`&t ask too much of her.
太过要求?Wouldn&`&t ask too much?
不要No.
你不明白,老弟I beg your pardon, old sport. It&`&s just...
真令人伤心,让她明白It&`&s so sad, because it&`&s so hard to make her...
很不容易understand.
太困难了,让她了解It&`&s so hard to make her understand.
我有这一切,都是她的,但她只想逃走I&`&ve gotten all these things for her, and now she just wants to run away.
她甚至想…She even wants...
- 离开这一切 - 杰- to leave that. - Jay.
杰,不能重复过去You can&`&t repeat the past.
不能重复过去?Can&`&t repeat the past?
不No.
为什么不能,当然可以Why, of course you can.
当然可以Of course you can.
我会把一切…I&`&m gonna fix things...
恢复到从前just the way they were before.
一切都从五年前的那一刻开始变了味Everything&`&s been so confused since then. I...
他说了很多的过去He talked a lot about the past...
就好象他想弥补什么as if he wanted to recover something.
如果我能从头再来If I could just get back to the start...
如果我能从头再来If I could just get back to the start...
我能找到那种感觉I could find it again.
对于黛茜的爱Some vision...
他有着自己的设想of himself that he had put into loving Daisy.