我看你在訓練的時候有點痛苦
Oh, I saw you at practice. You looked miserable. 445
你看到了 You saw that? 446
以前我很愛這一行 那時真的很快樂 I used to love it. It was fun. 447
但今年有太多變故了
Things are different this year. 448
曾經如此重要的東西已不再重要
Everything that used to matter doesn't anymore. 449
那就別浪費時間了 So don't let it. 450
退出 向前看 就沒問題了
Quit, move on. Problem solved. 451
就這么簡單 Ta-da. 452
有些東西可能會再次變得重要
Some things could matter again. 453
不過 對我來說是不可能的
But...seems a little unrealistic to me. 455
對凱瑟琳的事 I'm sorry. 456
我表示遺憾
About Katherine. 457
你也失去了她
You lost her,too. 458
要幫忙嗎 Need some help? 459
好啊 求之不得 Sure, why not? 460
馬特努力了 但他最近倍受煎熬 Matt tries, but he's just having a really hard time. 461
你要理解這點
You have to understand that 462
他們倆都是彼此的初戀
They were each other's first. 463
就像是青梅竹馬
You know, like, from the sandbox. 464
那條圍巾很漂亮
That's a really nice scarf. 465
謝謝 剛買的
Mm. Thank you, it's new. 466
給我看看可以嗎 Can I see it? 467
你介意脫下來嗎
I mean, would you mind taking it off? 468
為什么 你沒事吧 Why not? You ok? 470
不管怎樣我都不能脫下來
All I know is that I can't take it off. 471
你們兩個小鬼在談什么呢
What are you two kids talking about? 472
我們正在談論她的圍巾
I was just commenting on her scarf. 473
你知道嗎
Hmm. Hey, you know, 474
埃琳娜和邦妮正在那邊洗盤子
Elena and Bonnie are finishing up the dishes. 475
你去看看能不能幫下忙
Why don't you go see if you can help? 476
你看我像洗盤子的嗎
Does it look like I do dishes? 477
就算是為了我吧 For me? 478 不想去
Hmm...I don't think so. 479
去看看廚房里埃琳娜是不是需要幫忙
Go see if Elena needs help in the kitchen. 480 知道嗎
You know what? 481
我要去看看廚房里埃琳娜是不是需要幫忙
I'm gonna go see if Elena needs some help in the kitchen. 482
很好 Great. 483
484
她不是人偶
She's not a puppet. 485
她不是供你玩弄的
She doesn't exist for your amusement, 486
也不是你想吸就吸的血袋
For you to feed on whenever you want to. 487
她當然是
Sure she does. 488
所有人都是 They all do. 489
我要他們怎樣他們就怎樣
They're whatever I want them to be. 490
他們都是給我隨意取用的
They're mine for the taking. 491
好吧 隨你怎樣吧
All right, you've had your fun. 492
你玩弄卡羅琳 阻撓我跟埃琳娜
You used Caroline, you got to me and Elena, 493
恭喜你盡興了 Good for you. 494
現在你該走了
Now it's time for you to go. 495 沒問題
That's not a problem. 496 不過
Because... 497
我受邀進來的
11/17页
明晚我還要過來
And I'll come back tomorrow night 499
后天晚上
And the following night 500
我會玩玩你那小啦啦隊員
And I'll do with your little cheerleader 501
想怎么玩就怎么玩
Whatever I want to do. 502
因為這對我來說是常事
Because that is what is normal to me. 503
今晚也不太糟 我玩得很開心
Tonight wasn't so bad. I had fun. 504
我怎么不覺得
Hmm. That makes one of us. 505 得了 Come on. 506
你哥哥不像你說的那么壞
Your brother isn't as bad as you make him out to be... 507
我肯定我哥哥體內還有一點人性留存
There must be a shred of humanity left inside my brother. 508
在某個地方 Somewhere. 509
我仍抱有希望 I keep hoping. 510
但我怎樣才能讓他看到他的良知 But how do I make him see it? 511
512
瞧瞧你 穿一身球衣還蠻帥的嘛
Look at you. You look hot in your jersey. 513
怎么了 不當啦啦隊員了嗎
What happened? No more cheerleader? 514
我退出了 我半途而廢了 I quit. I'm a quitter. 515
別這么說 你不是半途而廢
No, hey, you're not a quitter. 516
你失去的太多了 和從前不一樣了 You suffered a great loss. You're not the same person. 517
你該向前看
You should be looking ahead. 518
你該重新開始
You should be starting over. 519 好嗎 Ok? 520
希望你不會覺得
I hope you don't think this is 521
太唐突或者不可思議
Too soon or too weird,but... 522 我 I,uh, 523
我想送你這個
I wanted you to have this. 524
天哪 太漂亮了
Oh, my god, it's beautiful. 525
526
在此之前我從來沒想過把它送人 And, uh, I've never wanted to give it to anyone until now. 527
如果你戴上它我會非常高興的
I'd very much like it if you'd wear it for me, 528
它能帶來好運 For...good luck. 529
我好像聞到了玫瑰花香
Is that rose that I smell? 530
不 這是種香草
No, it's, uh...it's an herb. 531 不錯吧
It's nice, huh? 532 我喜歡 I love it. 533 還有 And, uh, 534
我要謝謝你
I wanted to thank you 535
鼓勵我參加球隊
For pushing me to try out for the team. 536
我感覺很棒
It feels really good. 537
我們真是一對啊 We're a pair. 538
我退出了 你開始了 I quit, you start. 539
12/17页
540
我們的關系在慢慢發展
We're a working progress. 541
我們會理順的
We'll figure it out. 542
你沒有穿制服 是因為
And you're not in uniform because... 543
大家注意
Wait, wait,w ait, 544
注意了 注意了 安靜 安靜
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. 545
說句實話
Wait. let's be honest here. 546
過去 我們常常任其它球隊
In the past, we used to let other teams 547
在我們的地盤上打得我們滿地找牙
Come into our town and roll right over us! 548
現在是改變的時候了
But that is about to change. 549
我們新近了幾個體育能人
We've got some great new talent 550
今晚 我們要開始進攻了
Tonight starting on the offensive line, 551
現在我告訴你們
And I'm gonna tell you right now, 552
我已經很長時間
It has been a long time 553
沒有看到
如此有才華的隊員了 With hands like these. 555
這下糟了 This blows. 556
他不能安排他首發 他才剛來
He can't start the guy. He just got here. 557
我們一直在等著
...That have been waiting for us 558
等待這一場勝利
To put a check in the win column, 559
我只有一點要跟你們說
I have only one thing to say to you-- 560
你們的狼音隊很饑餓
Your Timberwolves are hungry. 561
你怎么了
Hey,you. What's wrong? 562
-沒事 -而雄獅隊
- Nothing. - And the Central High Lions 563
就是我們的晚餐
Are what's for dinner! 564
那是杰里米嗎 Is that Jeremy? 565
等會 別這樣 泰 Wait, no! Ty! No. 566
你在乎什么呢
Oh,what do you care? 567
別那么沮喪嘛
Don't look so down. You can have her when I'm done. 569
泰勒 住手
Tyler, stop it! 570
泰勒 住手
Tyler! Tyler,stop! 571 住手 Stop it! 572
住手 你打傷他了
Stop, you're hurting him! 573 泰勒 Tyler! 574
泰勒 住手 Tyler, stop! 575 泰勒 Tyler! 576
住手 泰勒 住手
Stop it! Tyler, stop! 577
-他已經倒地了 -夠了
- Hey, he's down! - Enough! 578
杰里米 別這樣 Jeremy, no! 579
-放開我 -住手
- Get off me! - Stop! 580
杰里米 你到底是
What the hell, Jeremy? 581
把頭抬起來 你在流血
Put your head up, you're bleeding. 582
13/17页
583
是的 你看上去像沒事嗎 Yeah, you smell fine. 584
住手吧 Just stop, ok? 585
老兄 別這樣
Come on, man. Come on. 586
天啊 你的手
Oh, my god, your hand. 587 沒事的
No, no, no, it's fine. 588
劃的深嗎 我看看有多嚴重 Is it deep? How bad is it? 589
我看看 Come on! 590
但我剛才明明看到
But...I saw it, it was... 591
他失手了 He missed. 592
不是我的血
It's not my blood. 593
-看 我很好 -不是這樣的
- See? I'm fine. - No, no, no. 594
我看到玻璃劃傷了你的手啊
I...I saw it. The glass cut your hand. It was... 595
沒事 我很好 It's ok. I'm ok. 596
要開球了
It's almost kick-off time, all right? 597
比賽后見
I'll,uh,I'll see you after the game. 599
蒂基 還是晃個不停
Hey, Tiki, it's all wobbly. 600
能不能讓它保持不動
Can you stand straight, please? 601
有誰能幫一下蒂基嗎
Could someone please help Tiki? 602
你到哪去了啊
Hey! Where you been? 603
我能問你個問題嗎
Can I ask you a question 604
不要開玩笑 認真回答我
And you give me a really serious no-joke response? 605
好 什么事
Of course. What is it? 606
那種不好的感覺 The bad mojo. 607
當你碰到斯特凡時 所感應到的
When you touched Stefan and you had that reaction... 608
你就忘了我說的那些話吧
You know what,forget I said that. 609
你們的小小晚餐聚會已經把我征服了
Your little dinner party plot totally won me over. 610
邦妮 說真的 那是什么感覺
No, Bonnie, seriously. What was it? 611
612
或者 Or... 613
那不是很清晰的圖像
It wasn't clear like a picture. 614
就像今天 我總能看到
Like today, I keep seeing 615
我告訴你的那些數字
Those same numbers I told you about-- 616
8,14,22. 8,14,22 617
-是啊 -我碰到斯特凡時
- Yeah? - When I touched Stefan, 618
有種感覺
It was a feeling. 619
使我震撼 很冷 而且
And it vibrated through me, and it was cold, and it... 620
而且什么 And what? 621
是死神 It was death. 622
我想象中的死神就是那樣的
It's what I imagine death to be like. 623
你嚇到我了 你在這干什么
You scared me. What are you doing here? 624
我在躲卡羅琳
I'm hiding from Caroline. 625
為什么呢 And why is that? 626
我想休息一下
I needed a break.
14/17页
我已經聽不下去了
She talks more than I can listen. 628
這就是她啊
That could be a sign. 629
她太年輕了
Well, she's awfully young. 630
也不比你年輕多少啊
Not much younger than you are. 631
我跟她在一起看不到有什么未來
I don't see it going anywhere in the bigger picture. 632
我覺得她要把我搞瘋了
I think she'd drive me crazy. 633
卡羅琳是有點
Caroline does have 634
讓人煩的小毛病
Some really annoying traits, 635
但我們一年級以來就是朋友
But we've been friends since the first grade 636
我們的友誼對我來說很重要
And that means something to me. 637
我明白的 抱歉如果讓你不高興
Duly noted. I'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable. 638
并不是我的本意
That's not my intention. 639
你就是故意的 Yes, it is. 640
否則你不會弦外有音
Otherwise you wouldn't put an alternate 641
話中有話
Behind everything you say. 642
你是對的
You're right. 643
我有其它意圖 而且你也是
I do have other intentions, but so do you. 644
是嗎 Really? 645
我都明白 I see 'em. 646
其實你喜歡我 You want me. 647
你在說什么啊 Excuse me? 648
當我靠近你 你發現自己已經迷上了我
I get to you. You find yourself drawn to me. 649
你不愿想起我
You think about me even 650
而偏偏腦中全是我
When you don't want to think about me. 651
我打賭你一定還夢見過我
I bet you even dreamed about me. 652
而現在 And right now... 653
你想要吻我
You want to kiss me. 654
你發什么神經 What the hell?