我不知道
I don't know what game 656
你想要和斯特凡玩什么游戲
You're trying to play with Stefan here, 但我不想成為游戲的一部分
But I don't want to be part of it. 658
我不知道過去發生了什么
And I don't know what happened in the past, 659
但我想你得搞清楚
But let's get one thing straight-- 660
我不是凱瑟琳
I am not katherine. 661
你能參加比賽嗎
You gonna be able to play? 662
是的 我沒事 Oh, yeah, I'm good. 663
剛剛你幫了杰里米
Uh, what you did back there... 664
你已經取得他的信任了 You had Jeremy's back. 665
他個愛熱惹麻煩的孩子
Ah, he's a messed-up kid. 666
需要有人看著他
Somebody's gotta look out for him. 667
我知道 I know. 668
這星期的訓練課上我太渾球了
This week at practice I was a dick. 669
你有你的理由
Had your reasons. 670
沒理由那么做 No excuse. 671
祝你今晚好運
Good luck tonight. 672
We're lucky to have you. 673
多美好的畫面啊 Isn't that nice? 674
斯特凡加入了球隊 交上了朋友
Stefan joins a team, makes a friend. 675
整個球場 "加油 萬歲" 的歡呼聲
It's all so, "Rah, rah, go team, yeah!" 676
今晚我沒空理你 Not tonight. 677
我已經跟你沒話說了 I'm done with you. 678
在埃琳娜身上動了點手腳 不錯 Nice trick with Elena. 679
讓我猜猜 是項鏈里的馬鞭草
Let me guess -- vervain in the necklace? 680
我承認 我的確有些驚訝
I admit, I was a bit surprised. 681
已經很久沒人能抵御我的"強迫命令"了
It's been a while since anyone could resist my compulsion. 682
你從哪得到的
Where'd you get it? 683
這有關系嗎
Does it matter? 684
也許我可以用傳統手段讓她上鉤
Guess I could just seduce her the old-fashioned way. 685
或者 干脆把她吃掉
Or I could just... eat her. 686
不可能 No. 687
達蒙 你不會傷害她的
You're not gonna hurt her, Damon. 688 不會嗎 No? 689
因為在你內心的深處的一個地方 Because deep down inside, 690
深藏著一份情感
There is a part of you 691
一份對她的情感
That feels for her. 692
我過去很擔心
I was worried that you had no humanity 693
怕你會喪盡人性
Left inside of you, 694
怕你最終真的會成為
That you may have actually become the monster 695
那個你長期佯裝的惡魔 That you pretend to be. 696
-誰在裝 -那么殺了我吧
- Who's pretending? - Then kill me. 697
別說 我還真想過
Well, I'm-- I'm tempted. 698
不 你沒有
No, you're not. 699
如果你想 你早就把我了結了 You've had lifetimes to do it, 700
看看現在 我還活生生地站在這里
And yet, here I am. I'm still alive.
16
701
你不也在這里嗎 And there you are. 702
已經過去145年了
You're still haunting me. 703
你還死纏著我不放 After 145 years. 704
凱瑟琳死了
Katherine is dead. 705
你因此而狠我 And you hate me 706
因為你愛過她
Because you loved her, 707
你折磨我 因為你依然愛著她
And you torture me because you still do. 708
而這份感情 我親愛的哥哥 And that, my brother, 709
就是你的人性
Is your humanity. 710
塞爾瓦托 Salvatore! 711
干什么呢 比賽就快開始了
What the hell? We've got a game to play! 712
如果那是我的人性
If that's my humanity... 713
那這是什么
Then what's this? 714 噢 不 Aah! no! 715
16/17页
任何人 任何時候 任何地點 Anyone, anytime, any place. 716
泰納失蹤了 我想他可能喝多了
Tanner's m.i.a. I think he had a little bit too much beer. 717
現在別和我說話 好嗎 我很生氣
Don't talk to me right now, all right? I'm pissed at you. 718
-你這是怎么了 -我怎么...
- What's your problem? - What's my-- 719
問問你自己 好嗎
You're my problem, all right? 720
你是個流氓
You're a bully. 721
一個幼稚之極的惡棍
A freakin' 12-year-old bully, man. 722
我受夠了
And I'm sick of it. 723
看看你今晚都做了些什么
I mean, what was that about tonight? 724
你打那個新來的能證明什么
What's beating up the new guy going to prove? 725
亂搞我妹妹能證明什么
Or screwing with my sister 726
打我女朋友的弟弟又能證明什么
Or pummeling my girlfriend's kid brother. 727
女朋友 聽著 我都不知道還能給你說些什么 Girlfriend? Look, I don't know how to tell you this, 728
人家早把你甩了
But she dumped your ass. 729
來真的嗎 你想打我
Are you for real?! You want to hit me? 730
我在你的球隊里 I'm on your team. 731
即使是你
This was over the line. 732
這些做法也太過分了 Even for you. 733 來人啊
Somebody help! 734
我找你 不只單純因為毒品
It wasn't just for the drugs. 735
是什么動物有這么大的本事
What kind of animal could be doing all this? 736
為什么他們要跑出森林
Why would it come out of the woods 737
來鎮中心襲擊人類
And attack someone in the middle of town? 738
我不知道
I don't know. 739
我不知道
I don't know. 740
我確定你把手割破了
I was so sure that you cut your hand. 741
我親眼所見 I saw it. 742
我沒事 沒事的 好嗎 I'm fine. I'm fine,ok?
17
743
我們都很好 We're fine. 744
這才是最重要的
That's what matters. 745
我原本希望
I thought there was hope 746
在達蒙內心的深處
That somewhere deep inside, 747
依然有人性存在
Something in Damon was still human, 748 正常的 Normal. 749
但是我錯了
But I was wrong. 750
達蒙早已沒有了人性
There's nothing human left in Damon. 751
毫無優點 善心不在 No good, no kindness. 752
愛也當然無存 No love. 753
他只是一個 Only a monster 754
需要被阻止的惡魔 Who must be stopped.