Julian:Welcome, giant pansies! Please, feel free to bask in my glow!
bask: 晒太阳 glow: 光亮:
欢迎,巨人们!欢迎来到我的国度!
-Alex:Definitely a squirrel.
绝对是松鼠。
-Melman:Yep, a squirrel.
肯定是。
-Julian:We thank you with enormous gratitude, for chasing away the Foosa.
enormous: 巨大的 gratitude: 感谢 chase: 追捕
我们忠心地感谢你们吓走了胡萨。
-Gloria:the Hoosa?
胡萨?
-Julian:The Foosa. They're always annoying us by trespassing, interrupting our parties,
and ripping our limbs off.
annoy: 使烦扰 trespass: 擅入 rip off: 撕掉
胡萨。他们经常入侵我们的国土,干涉我们的国政还把我们弄的四分五裂。
-Alex:Yes, sounds good. Look, we're just... We're just trying to find where the people are.
是,听起来不错,我们只不过···我们只不过是想找到人类。
-Maurice:Oh, my! What big teeth you have! Man!
哦,天啊!你的牙齿好大!
-Julian:Shame on you, Maurice! Don't you see that you've insulted the freak? You must tell me, who the hack are you?
insult: 侮辱
为你感到羞愧,Maurice!你不觉得这是对他们的侮辱吗?你必须告诉我,你们到底是谁?
-Alex:I'm Alex. The Alex. And this is Gloria, Marty And Melman.
我是Alex,Alex。这位是Gloria和Melman。
-Maurice:Say just where are you giants from?
你们这些巨人是从哪儿来?
-Alex:We're from New York and we...
我们是从纽约来,我们···
-Julian:All hail the New York Giants!
大家欢迎纽约来的巨人!
-All:New York Giants!
纽约巨人!
-Alex:What are we doing?some sort of inbreeding program? I say we just gotta ask these bozos where the people are.
inbreed: 生育
我们在干什么?某种近亲繁殖项目吗?我看我们还是直接问这些家伙,人类在哪儿好了。
-Julian:Excuse me, we bozos have the people of course.
对不起,我们当然知道人类在哪里。
-Alex:Hey, the bozos have the people!Oh. Well. Great! Good!
嘿,这些家伙知道人类在哪里!哦,太好了!好极了!
-Julian:They're up there. Don't you love the people?Not a very lively bunch though.
他们在上面。你们不是喜欢人类吗?虽然好象已经不大活蹦乱跳了。
-Alex:So do you have any alive people?
有没有活着的人类?
-Julian:No. Only dead ones.
没有,只有死的。
-Maurice:I mean if we had a lot alive people here, it wouldn't be called 'The Wild', would it?
我想,如果这里有很多活着的人,那这儿就不叫"野生世界"了,对吧?
-Marty:The wild?
野生世界?
-Alex:Hold up there a second. You mean like the living in mud hut?Wipe yourself with leaf type wild?
mud: 泥巴 leaf: 叶子
请等一下。你是指生活在泥屋里,用树叶擦屁股的那种"野生世界"?
-Julian:Who wipes?
wipe: 擦
谁会擦屁股呢?
-Alex:Would you excuse me for a moment?
请允许我失陪一下。
-Alex:Get me out of here!We gotta get out of here!
让我走!我们必须离开这里!