-Maurice:Everybody calm down!Come into this cave. Everybody please calm down. You over here and you over there.
大家冷静!请大家到洞里来。请各位冷静!你到这儿,你到这儿。
-Maurice:Calm down people, okay? Now presenting your royal highness, bla, bla, etc. etc. Hurray, let's go.
大家冷静,好吗?现在,欢迎你们最尊贵的···万岁,来吧。
-Julian:Now everybody! We all have great curiosity about our guests. The New York Giants. Yes, Willy.
curiosity: 好奇心
大家听我说!我们都对我们的客人很好奇。纽约巨人。对,Willy。
-Willy:I like them., I like them, I like them.
我喜欢他们,我喜欢他们,我喜欢他们。
-Mort:I liked them first before, I even met them I liked them.
我一见到他们就喜欢上了,我喜欢他们。
-Julian:Yes, yes.
是的,是的。
-Mort:You have them compare to how much I like them.
你们喜欢,我也喜欢。
-Julian:Ah shut up, you're so annoying! Now! For as long as you can remember, we have been abduct and, eaten by the dreaded Foosa.
abduct: 劫持
闭嘴,你真烦人。好了!你们都记得,长久以来我们被可恶的胡萨追杀,掳虐。
-All:The Foosa!The Foosa are attacking!
Foosa!Foosa来袭了!
-Maurice:<<TO SERVE LEMUR>> It's a good book!
《为狐猴服务》,这是本好书。
-Julian:please, please. Maurice.
拜托,拜托,Maurice。
-Maurice:Shh! Quiet! Come on yo, they ain't attacking us this very instant.
嘘!安静!好了,他们不会马上来袭。
-Julian:So my ingenious plan is this. We will make the New York Giants our friends. And keep them close.
ingenious: 天才的
所以,我的绝妙计划就是,我们让纽约巨人们成为我们的朋友,亲密的朋友。
Then with Mr. Alex protecting us, we will be safe. and never have to worry about thedreaded Foosa! Ever again! I thought of that!I thought of that! Yes! Me!
然后,Alex先生就可以保护我们,我们就安全了。永远也不用担心可怕的胡萨了!永远!我想到的!我想到的!对!是我!
-Maurice:Hold on, hold on everybody.I'm just thinking now. I mean does anyone wonder why the Foosa was so scared of Mr. Alex?
be scare of: 对……感到害怕
等一下,等一下各位,我有另一个想法。难道你们就不奇怪,为什么胡萨要害怕Alex先生?I mean maybe we should be scared too. What if Mr. Alex is even worse than the Foosa?I'm telling you that dude, just gives me the hibichivis.
dude: 纨绔子弟
也许我们也应该害怕他?要是Alex先生比胡萨更可怕呢?我告诉你们,那个家伙让我觉得有点不祥的预感。
-Julian:Maurice, you did not raise your hand. Therefore your speech comment will be stricken from the record. Does anyone else have the heebie-jeebies?
Maurice,你没举手。所以,你说的话不会被记录下来。其它人也有不祥的预感吗?
No! Good. So shut up! When the New York Giants wake up, we will make sure that, theywake up in paradise. Now who'd like a cookie.
shut up: 闭嘴 paradise: 天堂 cookie: 饼干
没有!好,那就闭嘴!当纽约巨人们醒来的时候,我们要确保让他们觉得是在天堂一样。谁想要一个曲奇饼?