A: I want to buy some jewelry.
我想买些珠宝。
B: what kind of jewelry do you like to have?
你想买什么样的珠宝呢?
A: Some diamond rings.
钻石戒指。
B: how many carats would you like to be?
打算买多少克拉的戒指呢?
A: I think three carats will be OK.
三克拉。
B: Is this one suitable for you?
这个怎么样,适合您吗?
A: No. It seems too old-fashioned to me.
我觉得有点老气了。
B: What about this?
那这个呢?
A: Let me try it. Oh it’s too small. Haven’t you got any larger ones.
那让我试一试吧,嗯,太小了有没有大点的?
B:Then you may take this one. It’s very nice and the latest in style.
就拿这个吧,品质好,款式又新。
A:This fits me well. How much?
这个戴在手上刚好,多少钱呀?
B:one thousand and two hundred dollars.
1200美元。
A: It’s too expensive. I can only pay for one thousand dollars.
这个太贵了,我只准备了1000美元。
B:I’m sorry we only sell at fixed prices.
对不起,我们这是不还价的。
A:Ok. I’ll take it. Is that a real string of pearls?
这样那我还是买下来吧,嗯,那串珍珠是真的珍珠吗?
B:Yes. That’s genuine.
是的,百分百珍珠。
A:Will you guarantee it?
你能够保证吗?
B: You might take it on my word. If you find out it is an imitation, you can return it to me.
绝对保证,如果你发现这是仿制品,你拿回来退给我。
A: how much does it cost?
珍珠项链多少钱?
B: It costs $300.
300美元。
A:Is $250 OK?
250美元拿得下来吗?
B: I told you before,Madam. Our shop doesn’t offer discount. Please understand.
太太,我前面说过了,我们店是不讲价的。
A: Fine, I will take the pearl, too.
那好吧,那珍珠项链我也买下来吧。