Sholto: Solve it, then!
那就快解决!
Sherlock: I'm sorry?
你说什么?
Sholto: You're the famous Mr. Holmes, solve the case, on you go. Tell me how he did it and I'll open the door.
你是大名鼎鼎的Holmes,破解谜题,来吧。告诉我他是怎么做到的,我就开门。
John: Please, this is no time for games, just let us in, you're in danger!
现在可不是玩游戏的时间,让我们进去,你有危险!
Sholto: So are you, so long as you're here. Please, leave me. Despite my reputation, I really don't approve of collateral damage.
你们也是,只要你们待在这儿就有危险,请离开。撇开我的名声不谈,我并不希望带来附带伤害。
Mary: Solve it.
快解开
S: Sorry
什么
M: Solve it and he'll open the door, like he said.
解开了他就会开门了,他说了。
S: I couldn't solve it before, how can I solve it now?
我之前就解不开,现在又怎么解得开。
M: Because it matters now.
因为现在很重要
S: What are you talking about? What's she talking about? Get your wife under control!
你在说什么 她说什么呢 管好你老婆!
J: She's right.
她说得对!
S: Oh, you've changed!
你还真是变了!
J: No, she is. Shut up! You are not a puzzle-solver, you never have been. You're a drama queen! Now, there's a man in there about to die, the game is on, solve it!
没有 她说得对!闭嘴!你不会破案,你从来都不会,你只是个爱做戏的!现在里面有人就快死了,游戏开始了,解开它!
S: Though in fairness, he's a drama queen too.
说句公道话,他也是个爱做戏是。
M: I know.
我知道。