Sherlock: Mary and John, whatever it takes, whatever happens, from now on, I swear I will always be there. Always. For all three of you. Erm... Sorry, I mean... I mean two of you. All two of you. Both of you, in fact. I just miscounted.
Mary and John,不论如何,不论怎样,从今往后,我起誓,我会永远守护你们。永远,守护你们三个人。抱歉..我是说...你们两个。你们俩,我数错了。
Anyway, it's time for dancing. Play the music again, please. Thank you. OK, everybody, just dance, don't be shy. Dancing, please. Very good.
总之,该跳舞了,请再放一下音乐。大家跳起来吧,别害羞,跳起来,很好。
Sorry, that was one more deduction than I was really expecting.
抱歉,不小心就多做了一个推理。
Mary: Deduction?
推理?
S: Increased appetite...
胃口大增
【M: I'm starving. 】
S: Change of taste perception.
味觉变化
【M: Oh, I chose this wine, but it's bloody awful!】
S: You were sick this morning. You
assumed it was just wedding nerves. You got angry with me when I mentioned it to you. All the signs are there.
你今早还吐过,你以为只是婚礼紧张,但我提起来的时候你发火了,种种迹象十分明显。
M: The signs?
迹象?
SH: The signs of three.
有三个人的迹象
M: What?
什么?
S: Mary, I think you should do a pregnancy test. Well, the statistics for the first trimester are...
Mary,我觉得你应该做怀孕检测,早期妊娠的统计数据...
J: Shut up!
闭嘴!
Just…Shut up.
给我闭嘴
S: Sorry.
抱歉
J: How did he notice before me? I'm a bloody doctor.
他怎么会比我先发现,我可是医生。
S: It's your day off.
今天你不上班
J: It's YOUR day off!
你也是!
S: Stop. Stop panicking.
别慌
J: I'm not panicking.
我没慌
M: I'm pregnant, I'm panicking!
怀孕的是我,我该慌
S: Don't panic. None of you panic. Absolutely no reason to panic.
别慌。都不许慌。没必要慌张。
J: Oh, and you'd know, of course!
你当然知道了!
S: Yes, I would. You're already the best parents in the world, look at all the practice you've had.
那是。你们肯定是世上最好的父母,你们都练习过了。
J: What practice?
什么练习?
S: Well, you're hardly going to need me around now that you've got a real baby on the way.
你们有新的宝宝要照顾 估计以后就不需要我了。