第二十七周 Boarding Check 办理登机牌
Clerk: Hainan Airline, what can I do for you, sir?
海南航空,很高兴为您服务,先生。
Passenger: Excuse me. Where can I check in?
打扰了,我可以在哪儿办理登记手续呢?
Clerk: Where are you going, sir? 先生,请问您要飞往哪里呢?
Passenger: I’m going to Hongkong by Flight H.K. 258.
我将乘坐H.K.258航班飞往香港。
Clerk: We are checking here. 我们正在办理登机手续。
May I have your ID card and luggage, please?
请拿一下您的身份证和行李?
Passenger: Here you are. 好的,给你。
Clerk: This is your boarding pass and this one is your luggage ticket.
这是您的登机牌,这是您的行李票。
Passenger: Thanks a million. 万分感谢!
Clerk: You are welcome.
Now you can take your luggage and go to the security check.
不客气。您现在可以带上行李去安检。
I wish you have a pleasant flight. 祝您乘机愉快。
Passenger: Thanks, bye! 谢谢你。拜拜!