John: He's writing sad music. Doesn't eat, barely talks, only to correct the television. I'd say he was heart-broken, but, er, well he's Sherlock. He does all that anyway.
他在谱一首苦情曲,不吃东西,几乎不说话,偶尔给电视里的节目纠下错。依我看,他是真伤心了,但他可是Sherlock。反正伤人心的事他也没少干。
Irene Adler: Hello, Dr Watson.
你好,Dr Watson
J: Tell him you're alive.
告诉他你还活着
A: He'd come after me.
那他不会放过我的
J: I'll come after you if you don't.
你要是不告诉他 我也不会放过你
A: Hmm, I believe you.
毋庸置疑
J: You were dead on a slab. It was definitely you.
你的尸体在停尸台上,那绝对是你。
A: DNA tests are only as good as the records you keep.
DNA测试结果跟你们手上的资料一致。
J: And I bet you know the record keeper.
那你肯定认识管资料的人
A: I know what he likes. And I needed to disappear.
我知道他的癖好,而我则需要人间蒸发。
J: Then how come I can see you and I don't even want to?
那为什么还来找我? 而我还不想见你。
A: Look, I made a mistake, I sent something to Sherlock for safekeeping, now I need it back. I need your help.
听着,我犯了个错误,我寄了个东西给Sherlock保管,现在我得要回来。所以想请你帮忙。
J: No.
不行。
A: It's for his own safety.
我是为了他的安全着想。
J:So is this. Tell him you're alive.
我这么做也是。跟他说你还活着。
A: I can't.
我做不到。
J: Fine, I'll tell him. and I still won't help you.
行,那我来说。还有,我不会帮你。
A: What do I say?
我能说什么呢?
J: What do you normally say?! You've texted him a lot!
那你平常都说什么了!你给他发了那么多短信!
A: Just the usual stuff.
只是聊聊罢了。
J: There is no usual in this case.
你跟他能有什么可聊的
A: "Good morning. I like your funny hat.''
''早上好 我喜欢你那顶滑稽的帽子。"
''I'm sad tonight, let's have dinner.''
"我今晚不高兴,一起吃晚饭吧。"
"Hmm, you look sexy on Crimewatch, let's have dinner.''
"你在'Crimewatch'里的样子真性感,一起吃晚餐吧"
''I'm not hungry. Let's have dinner.''
"我一点也不饿,一起吃晚餐吧""
J: You flirted with Sherlock Holmes?
你跟Sherlock Holmes调情?
A: At him. He never replies.
单方面,他从没回过。
S: No, Sherlock always replies to everything. He's Mr Punchline. He will outlive God trying to have the last word.
不可能, Sherlock每条消息都回,人称''妙语连珠大师'',他就是憋着一口气不死都要说赢对方
A: Does that make me special?
所以对他而言我很特别吗?
J: I don't know, maybe.
我不知道 也许是吧
A: Are you jealous?
你吃醋了?
J: We're not a couple.
我们又不是一对。
A: Yes, you are.
你们就是。
There, "I'm not dead. Let's have dinner."
我发了 "我没死,一起吃晚餐吧""
J: Who the hell knows about Sherlock Holmes? But for the record, If anyone out there still cares, I'm not actually gay.
其实又有谁真正了解Sherlock Holmes?以免这世上仍有人在乎,我还是声明一下,我可不是同性恋。
A: Well, I am. Look at us both.
可我是,看看咱俩吧