Receptionist: Welcome to Hainan Hotel ! May I help you, sir?
海南迎宾馆欢迎您!先生,我可以为您服务吗?
Nick: Yes, I’d like to check in. 可以的,我想办理入住手续。
Receptionist: Do you have a reservation? 您有预订房间了吗?
Nick: Yes, my name is Nick.是的,我叫尼克。
I have a reservation for three nights at your hotel.
我在你们酒店预订了三个晚上的房间。
Receptionist: Just a moment, please…… 请稍等。
Oh, yes! One double room and one single. Is that right?
哦,是的。一间双人间和一间单人间。对吗?
Nick: Right. The single room is for my wife and I, and the double room is for my two sons.
是的。单人间是我和妻子的,双人间是给我的两个儿子的。
Receptionist: Would you please fill out this registration form?
请您填写一下这张登记表,好吗?
Nick: No problem. 没问题。
Nick: Here you are. 给你。
Receptionist: Oh, yes. 嗯,对了。
Your room is 301, and your sons’ room is 303.
您的房间在301号,您儿子的房间在303号。
Nick: Oh, that couldn’t be better. Both are on the third floor.
哦,那再好不过了。两间都在三楼。
Receptionist: Yes. Here are your room cards.
嗯嗯,这是您的房卡。
Nick: Could you please call a bellboy for me?
请你帮我叫一个行李员,好吗?
Receptionist: Sure. Wait a moment, please.当然可以。请稍等。
Nick: Thank you so much. 非常感谢你!