第二十三章 Check-out at the Hotel 在酒店办理退房手续
Clerk: Good afternoon, miss. Are you checking out now?
女士,下午好!您现在退房吗?
Rose: Sorry. We're a few minutes late.
对不起,我知道我们迟了几分钟。
Clerk: That’s all right. It's always busy at checking out time.
没关系。退房的时候总是挺忙的。
Rose: Oh, really? The last hotel charged us for a late checking out.
哦,是吗?上一家宾馆因为我们退房迟了就收费了。
Clerk: The room hasn’t been booked this week.
这周房间没有预订出去,所以没关系。
So never mind. How is everything?
您在这里的一切还好吗?
Rose: The room is big. The beds are really comfortable.
房间很大,床真的很舒服。
And we are surprised to have a free fridge.
我们也没想到会有免费的冰箱。
Clerk: I'm glad that you like it.对您的满意我非常高兴。
Rose: The kids were disappointed that the pool wasn't open this morning.
但是,今天游泳池没有开,孩子们有点失望。
Clerk: I’m sorry for that. We couldn't get any cleaner before 10 a.m.
我对此表示道歉,我们上午10点前没有清洁工打扫。
Rose: Well, we had a nice swim last night.
嗯~~我们昨晚游泳还是很不错的。
Clerk: OK. Will you use your credit card?
好的,您用信用卡结账吗?
Rose: Nope. I'll pay cash.不,我用现金结。
Clerk: OK. So the total is $115, including tax.
好的,一共是115美元,包括税金。
Rose: I think it should be $110. 我想应该是110美元。
That's what they said yesterday when we checked in.
这是昨天我们开房间的时候服务员告诉我们的。
Clerk: Yes, but there is an extra room charge on your bill.
是的,但是在账单上还有一笔额外的房间费用。
Rose: Oh, yes, I forgot. My husband ordered a coffee. Sorry.
哦,是的,我忘了。我先生点了一杯咖啡。不好意思。
Clerk: It doesn’t matter. So it’s $115 . Here's your change.
没关系。收您115美元,这是找您的钱。
Now, I need to ask you for your room cards.
现在,请您把房间钥匙给我。
Rose: OK. Here you are.好的,给你。