第二十四周 Opening an Account at the Bank 在银行开户
Staff: Excuse me, miss. What can I do for you?
打扰了,女士。很高兴为您服务。
Lucy: I’d like to open an account. Where should I do it?
我想开户活期存款。我该在哪儿办理呢?
Staff: I can help you down here.
我在这儿就可以为您办理的。
Lucy: Should I take a number first?
我要先取排队单吗?
Staff: No need. We are not busy.
没必要,我们不忙。
What kind of account do you want?
您想办理什么样的账户呢?
Lucy: A current account, please
(请帮我办理)活期账户。
Could you tell me how to do it?
你可以教我如何开户吗?
Staff: Of course, please fill out this form first.
当然可以。请您先填写这张表格。
Lucy: OK. How much do I have to deposit to open an account?
好的,我需要存多少钱来开账户呢?
Staff: You can deposit ten RMB. 您可以存十元。
Lucy: Is there a service charge if I open it?
如果我开户,有什么服务费吗?
Staff: No, miss. It’s free to open account here.
没有的,女士。这里开户免费。
Lucy: What’s your interest rate for current account ?
(你们银行的)活期存款的利率是多少呢?
Staff: Interest is paid at the rate of 1% per annum at present.
目前是每年1%的活期存款。
Lucy: Oh, I get it. By the way, what are your business hours?
哦,知道了。顺便问一下,你们营业时间是什么时候呢?
Staff: From 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. 从早上八点到晚上六点。
Lucy: OK, thank you. 好的,谢谢你!
Staff: Glad to serve you. 很高兴为您服务。